What is CloudShell?
CloudShell allow you run Java code on remote Android devices. (Using BeanShell script)
From CloudShell, you can access native Android APIs from anywhere, all you need is a browser.
Once you install CloudShell and logged in, go to this site from PC to run the script on the device:
What can I do with CloudShell?
A lot!You can create your own features using Android APIs.
Whole Android APIs is available to you.
BeanShell is a powerful script engine,you can call Android native Java APIs from CloudShell.
For examples, you can test the new APIs on device you do not have physical access,
or with provider not in your country.
You can read the logs, and find out why your App is not working, and test the new codes in real-time,
on devices may not even in your country!
Check Android APIs at Runtime, even the hidden ones, inspect static variables, methods, classes
list all the action Intents.
You can make it vibrate if you do not remember where you put your phone.
If you lost your phone, you can location it, wipe it, or show Message on the screen.
You can write scripts to backup your contacts, your SMS.
You can write scripts to upload pictures to Facebook, Picasa, upload video to youtube.
It is up to you, the programmer to release the full power of CloudShell.
List of what you can do with:
- Android APIs at Runtime
- Android OS Version check
- Applications - list all installed
- Battery - get status
- Bluetooth - Turn on/off, scan
- Call - get call Logs, making phone call
- Clipboard, copy, paste
- Contacts - search Contacts
- Launch other Apps
- Location GPS/Network
- Logcat - read logs
- Rooted check
- Sensor - List all sensors
- SMS Inbox
- Sync Turn On/Off
Go this page for all the examples:
- Download and Install Android App first
- Log in to Google Account from the CloudShell App
- Go to: https://cloudshellapp.appspot.com/
- Log in using the same Google Account
- Start writing scripts!
- Autostart on Boot, or on WiFi
- Run BeanShell Scripts on remote devices
- Push Scripts to device
- Reset BeanShell
- Webview API bridge to run BeanShell scripts
- Support BroadcastReceiver, Events listener
- Remote wakeup
- Remote control, send Key Touch Events and Capture ScreenShot on rooted devices
- You can use hidden API like regular API, because BeanShell reflection, so instead of:
Method dataMethod = ConnectivityManager.class.getDeclaredMethod("setMobileDataEnabled", boolean.class);
In CloudShell, you can just do:
- For better security, use a different Gmail account to login rather than your main Gmail account.
CloudShell-Remote Android IDE is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-03. The program can be installed on Android.
CloudShell-Remote Android IDE (version 1.1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.